CLA 0.00% 1.2¢ celsius resources limited.

Scoping Study & Capex - Sulphides vs Laterites, Why CLA is so well positioned, page-38

1. 906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    With all this talk of the price of cobalt and how we are going to process it. One would think that the JORC-icle had come and gone 12 months ago!!! I would have thought that by now if the BOD were confident about what everyone on here seems to think (or speculate) concerning grades and tonnage: Then they would already have done a preliminary SS and put in progress a procurement program and started to do some of the preliminary site work for a pilot plant. In order to save vital time.
    In the same professional way that NTU did with their mine in north
    of WA which is now in production in record time. (I hold)
    The way things are progressing it will be 24-30 months before any dirt is dug out of the ground!! And remember things move very slowly in these countries. For many reasons??
    Instead they are frantically looking for geologists with driving licences…….. However this is not so funny. Assuming they are looking for local talent (which they should be). The general economy in Namibia is such that the average student (geologist or otherwise) would most certainly not be driving a BMW! Rather a bicycle.
    As you imply dunny it all seems to be taking to long for things to happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.