CLA 16.7% 1.4¢ celsius resources limited.

Always good to see another investor come on board ready, willing...

1. 177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Always good to see another investor come on board ready, willing and ale to sing the praises of CLA based on professional investment analysis- and then willing to even purchase a stake in the company. That's confidence for you!

The release of the maiden JORC should be more than capable of supporting CLA's stated exploration target of
    between 33 and 41 million tonnes, grading approximately 0.13% - 0.17% cobalt and 0.45% - 0.65% copper. Celsius Resources have found consistently good results to back up this projection & with luck the JORC may even achieve a higher exploration target. We'll know soon enough, given how close we are to the imminent release of the maiden JORC.

Based on the maiden JORC, Celsius Resources can then produce their scoping study, which will then confirm the attractiveness of the mining the cobalt deposit here from a project viability standpoint.[NOTE: the scoping study will probably be limited to the early stages of the project, to show that it is "a goer"] The scoping study will discuss underground vs open pit mining. My guess is that an open pit mine will be the option to pursue- at least in the early stages of the mine. The costs involved in an open pit mine will be significantly less than an underground operation, so that should help with getting the mine up and running quickly and at the lowest cost possible.

Given that we are on the cusp of the maiden JORC being released, it is timely that investors are aware of the advantages of the cobalt deposit here:
    Large scale.
    Favourable mineralogy: cobalt and copper sulphide minerals.
    Low in deleterious elements: notably arsenic, cadmium and uranium.
    Mining friendly, politically stable and safe location with excellent infrastructure.
    Cobalt: best exposure to lithium ion battery boom.

Looking forward to the next few exciting weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.002(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $33.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $72.06K 5.218M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1417806 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 3478541 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.