KRR 0.00% 0.9¢ king river resources limited

A response to your previous question, which was "Its strange how...

1. 1,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1659
    A response to your previous question, which was "Its strange how you cant disclose what a public body responds to you?

Am i missing something here?"

Simply put. You are asking something that I cannot give due to the fact I will not be seeking authorisation from them, just so that it pleases certain people on a forum. What else are you expecting.
    If you wish to go through the questionnaire involved in reporting the matter which includes all of your personal details, then get authorisation from them to share. Then by all means post your reply from ASIC, I will not, under their notice, posted below.

Information collected by ASIC may contain personal information. Please refer to our Privacy policy http://www.asic.gov.au/privacy for information about how we handle your personal information, your rights to seek access to and correct personal information, and how to complain about breaches of your privacy by ASIC.

NOTICE

This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the addressee(s) only and may be confidential. They may contain legally privileged or copyright material. You should not read, copy, use or disclose them without authorisation. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender as soon as possible by return e-mail and then please delete both messages. This notice should not be removed.

Attachments area

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 14412621 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 785099 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.