WMT western metals limited

scoping study confirms 1 dollar per share

1. 67 Posts.
    My lunch time scoping study confirms WMT shares are worth $1 each based on its Mtonya Tanzania project alone, (without factoring other assets ie. Peru, Tas. Qld. USA).
    First of all we need to understand the recent results which confirm the presence of multiple thick uranium subsurface zones.
    “Sandstone uranium deposits occur in medium to coarse-grained sandstones deposited in a continental fluvial or marginal marine sedimentary environment. Impermeable shale/mudstone units are interbedded in the sedimentary sequence and often occur immediately above and below the mineralised sandstone.
    The Mtonya of sandstone deposits are described as rollfront deposit. Rollfront deposits - arcuate bodies of mineralisation that crosscut sandstone bedding. Althogh I think they appear some what like a tabular deposits - irregular, elongate lenticular bodies parallel to the depositional trend.
    Sandstone deposits constitute about 18% of world uranium resources. Orebodies of this type are commonly low to medium grade (500 ppm – 400 ppm of U3O8) and individual orebodies are small to medium in size (ranging up to a maximum of 50 000 t U3O8). Conventional mining/milling operations of sandstone deposits have been progressively undercut by cheaper in situ leach mining methods.
    Large uranium resources within sandstone deposits also occur in Niger, Kazakstan, Uzbekistan, Gabon (Franceville Basin), and South Africa (Karoo Basin). The Karoo Basin extends to Tanzania and into Mtonya.
    FYI, some of the above info from http://www.uic.com.au/nip34.htm
    Here goes my lunch time scoping study.

Assume future spot price = US $60 per lb of U3O8
    Assume future exchange rate of AU$ 1 = US $ 0.75
    Therefore future spot price = AU $ 80 per lb
    One lb = 0.4536kg
    Therefore future spot price = AU $ 176 per kg

Assume 70% of spot price (AU $ 123.20) goes to pay for infrastructure, mining cost, processing, contingencies and government fees.

Assume 30% of the spot price is profit ie AU $ 52.80

40% goes to our AIM.UK listed URA joint venture partner, ie AU $ 21.12

60% of the 30% of the spot price is profit equates to AU $ 31.68 per kg

Sandstone deposits of this type are commonly small to medium in size, ranging up to a maximum of 50 000 t U3O8. I’ll settle for a conservative assumption of 25,000t

25,000,000 kg X AU $ 31.68 per kg = AU $ 792,000,000 ~ the number of shares

792,000,000 is approximately the number of shares on issue, hitherto

ONE DOLLAR PER SHARE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.