RXL 3.85% 13.5¢ rox resources limited

Scoping Study in Q3, page-28

1. 10,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4852

I'm confident that we will get three important and positive anns this month.
    Probably the Youanmi resource update first, Rox has done a lot of drilling since January and would not be promising an update this month unless they were confident of more gold ozs and more in the indicated and measured JORC categories rather than inferred.
    In terms of a near term Youanmi mine restart more high grade gold in the Near Surface resource is required given the small low capex mill Rox is planning to install. The feed for the early restart and cash flow will be in the areas shown below, the best of which to date has been Link.

Then the Scoping Study which Rox is confident will be robust.
    A low Capex profitable pathway to production is needed and Rox has sent strong signals they will deliver.
    Then we get the Grace update which should have a high proportion of measured gold ozs.
    Those are the big anns but while it is just exploration drilling there should be no surprise if the drill results from Fisher Gold are positive,
    These results could be a game changer.

My opinion DYORhttps://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4644/4644749-1648447888fb6cfdc01eebe7a6e01723.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.