RXL 10.3% 16.0¢ rox resources limited

Scoping Study in Q3, page-5

1. 10,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4852
    My final top up at 24 cps this morning.
    Locked and loaded for the next few weeks and have reduced my buy average price..
    Here is a Q3 summary

Youanmi Resource Update may be the first ann. Rox have expressed confidence that this upgrade will be impressive bth in terms of gold oz growth and indicated and measured categories of the JORC.
    Perhaps the Grace update next? Having removed the cap from the Grace deposit Rox would have been able to measure the resource so we should see a proportion of indicated and inferred ozs converted to measured. Not sure if Grace will have grown in gold ozs because removal of the old plant would be needed plus deeper drilling?
    Perhaps the Scoping Study will come next and Rox has already given us broad hints that it will be robust.
    We know the cash flow will to be large because of the small size of the plant but it stands to reason that the Capex will be low and build time reduced.
    The wild cards are the imminent announcements of the Fisher/ Wagtail/ Damsel/ Dam as well as the regional exploration between Penny Gold and the Youanmi mine. This is exploration drilling so impossible to predict the outcomes but imo the Fisher Gold project prospects are as good as it gets.
    https://www.investi.com.au/api/announcements/rxl/b78c3557-0e8.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.015(10.3%)
Mkt cap ! $65.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $83.51K 553.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 51532 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 153815 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.