AAR 1.39% 7.3¢ astral resources nl

scoping study out, page-51

1. 62 Posts.
    Hi All,

I can't be holding my frustration with AAR any longer. We can't just let our management just drag on like this. My recommendation to our glorious and "hard working management" (LOL)is to put their heads together and change course. The same old way of doing things is getting no where. We know that AAR has got pockets of minerals which is not really of what we can call company makers. What with Koongie scope of resources disclosed and yet the SP has not move up instead it has moved the other way.

My suggestion, is only my opinion only and others may have better ideas. I would recommend to the company that the Koongie project should be held over for the time being and the resources should be use for the extraction of gold from Feyville/Rogan Josh. Why do I favour this way, is because AAR is an explorer and also has the experience with Mandilla in extracting the gold, so this time round there should not be a problem if there is a need to be a gold producer again. Then with the profit from the gold AAR should go all out to drill on Victoria down. We have been reminded by people on this thread for umpteen of time that Victoria down is going to be the monster of a mine which to me means that it is going to be a big mine awaiting to be exploited. If this is correct then, why should AAR management go ahead and extract Koongie park which we know will only make double digit millions not really able to service a 600 million shares. If tens of rigs were used to exploit victoria down we should have good news very quickly on a regular basis. Unlike the stagnant situation we are being put through. If Koongie Park was to commence we would know for sure that more directors will have to be engaged at 100k per person. All it takes is one drilling result come out from Victoria down that shows good prospects of susbsstantial of minerals found, this will certainly excite the market and the SP. More so than if we know that Sandiego is going to have $36m (app). And sandiego may encounter problems that the current management may not be able to handle. So my suggestion is base on what AAR has already done well: one is to drill for minerals and two is to produce gold. This are tried results that is the cheaper and positive way of moving forward for AAR. AAR management do not have to learn new tricks just to make a few more dollars for them to stay on for a couple more years. People like AP would not have to move out of their comfort zone. As a shareholder I would prefer an upward shot of SP and not to have to grind our teeth for the next two years waiting for piddly results from Sandiego which may not be what the market expects. Sandiego should be left to bigger companies which has experience in production of copper and zinc. It can be used as a sweetener in any deal which is for the whole of AAR.

This is only my two cents worth of suggestions. I stand corrected if I have said the wrong things.
    Cheers
    Cowboy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.001(1.39%)
Mkt cap ! $68.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.3¢ 7.1¢ $21.40K 294.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 31145 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.