NMR 0.00% 2.3¢ native mineral resources holdings limited

scoping study publication, page-10

1. 2,547 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Talei - buying was quite subdued before the initial JORC announcement last year either... Once again we have those who have bought placement shares wanting the price to move - so we are at their mercy - but hoping they give it a push north - if result impress the market that is.

--------------

wessa - not trying to cause trouble but checked a few other notes I had made from earlier. Hope it is of some value.

Latest Nimrodel media guff in the following link, still points strongly to a Q1 release of the initial scoping study.

http://www.nimrodel.com.au/media/files/120203_NMR_ResourceStocksMagazineArticleCM.pdf

--------------

TRIPROP southern holdings require a scoping study as part of the buy-in agreement with Nimrodel.

This TRIPROP scoping study is - I believe - in addition to the one we are waiting for that will deal exclusively with the northern holdings and the maiden JORC coal.

Page 5 of the DJC report stated (in regard to the buy-in terms for the TRIPROP southern holdings)…

“NMR is earning 65% of these tenements by completing a two-phase drilling program and the completion of a Scoping Study by October 2014.”

I understand that the October 2014 refers to three years from the signing of the 11th October Farm-in/JV agreement, and that the TRIPROP holdings require a separate Scoping Study of their own.

The October 24th 2011 Nimrodel ASX announcement states that the Scoping Study only applies to PL035/2007, so I was assuming there would be a second Scoping Study for the TRIPROP farm-in/JV - after all the southern area drilling in done and further staged payments are made to TRIPROP.

----------------

Yes I would imagine both scoping studies would be similar in many ways - but I believe they are two different items - released at different times.

Would not imagine they would delay the initial one - as the a Pre-feasibilty study for the northern holdings has to be done prior October 2012.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

bsh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.033M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 87681 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.