BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

scoping study review, page-3

1. 3,048 Posts.
    Tetra Tech are the environmental guys if you want this mine up and approved quickly.

Environmental Permitting Support for Uranium Mines

The uranium industry worldwide is experiencing what is being termed a “nuclear renaissance.” Increasing awareness of global warming effects, rising energy demand, and desire to reduce dependence on foreign oil have created an unprecedented worldwide demand for nuclear energy, which in turn is driving uranium prices to the highest they have ever been in history. Uranium owners in the United States are rushing to renew mining permits and milling licenses to reactivate operations that have been abandoned, in some cases, for as long as 25 years.

Tetra Tech is the environmental permitting program manager for all of Denison Mines’ conventional uranium mines in the United States. Our responsibilities include agency interface, engineering, environmental baseline development, and application preparation for permits for air quality, surface water discharge, groundwater quality, construction, and operating. We also support reclamation bonding for multiple new and reactivated mines throughout the Rocky Mountain states.

In part because of Tetra Tech’s performance in support of Denison’s United States operations, our role has recently been extended to include management of Denison’s Asia resource development program in Outer Mongolia.

Highlight:
    After Tetra Tech delivered the first of Denison’s conventional uranium mine permits to Utah’s Division of Oil, Gas, and Mining in 2006, the technical manager of the state’s review team advised our client that our submittal was “one of the best written applications he had read in his tenure at the agency.” The state subsequently approved the permit request in an unprecedented turnaround time of four months."

Looking like they have picked the right set of companies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.