RMX 0.00% 0.9¢ red mountain mining limited

scoping study, page-41

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Im bullish on RMX aiming 10c but mate PE 20 ... no way in hell...

Try PE 5 as a start ok.......

Too early to talk about PE right now.

You are correct, it is too early to start talking PE. I was theoretically looking forward to if/when they would be a producer earning revenue to give an idea of a potential marketcap. But I don't agree with you that a PE fo 20 is steep. For a rapidly growing company a PE of 20 is quite conservative as the expectation is that revenues shall grow as money is plughed back to unlock the full potential of the resource. A PE of 10 would usually be reserved for mature companies with solid revenues but muted potential growth. A PE of 5? Well you start rattling the 'poor' tin at that level. Public companies are valued very differently to private companies. A marketcap of $50mill, $100mill etc doesn't mean someone will offer you that money at those values.

I don't think I've seen too many mining speculatives-turning producers though with marketcaps of $50mill or less. Seen many speculatives at $100mill+ just on potential.

I'll take your $50mill though for starters. That's 7.3c per share including dilution of RMXO. Means my RMXOAs approximately 5-6c giving me a 10-bagger on my .5c purchase.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.