RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

scoping study

1. 451 Posts.
    I'm actually really intrigued about what price they reckon we will be able to dig it out for.

The recent spike in goldies and a lot of mining companies being very undervalued after long drops (PE of around 5 in many cases) has had me reading a lot of Anns lately. The best cost of production prices I've seen are around the 600 - 800 with the highest up to 1100 nearly 1200.

The interesting point being that most of the mines are deep mines and not surface mines (open cut mines). I'm curious exactly how they will do this study.

I'm guessing seeing as there is already an implied resource under 2004 JORC from previous drilling, they will incorporate both deep mining and the surface stuff in the approximations. This will also make the report relevant to the future costs assuming more good results come from deep below from the drilling. Then it is just a matter of increasing the resource as more data becomes available.

These are just observations I'm no expert, would love to hear more about the process if there is anyone out there who knows anything?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.