AAM 0.00% 4.5¢ aumega metals ltd

Yes well, at US$3,000 my suggestion is a payback in 0.6 Yrs, IRR...

1. 926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 596
    Yes well, at US$3,000 my suggestion is a payback in 0.6 Yrs, IRR 173%, NPAT A$1.028 Billion

Daniela (*****) had a rare interview with Frank Giustra. Worth replaying again now as it was so insightful given the interview date of 3 Sept 2019. There is more than enough reason for $3k+. It's more of a catchup imo, but I agree with Mr Giustra that a fast rise to big figures means a world in a bucket load of turmoil.

While the gold price can always be smacked down temporarily, the interventions elsewhere are elevating it. If/when efforts are made to suppress it, the irrestible force will be fighting itself. Maybe not powerless yet but getting there.

Marking today in my diary. I believe that gold's third run is a hair's breadth from confirmatiom and is likely underway now (multi year, the biggest).If so, multiples in the long game are now in play. That's the game I'm solely playing and am treating the short term as irrelevent. Still not fully positioned but the gold/silver positions I have are fixed. The plan going forward is simple - sell nothing, sit back, watch it play out, review monthly.

Beware, I often jump a little early what.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.5¢ $112 2.489K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 82460 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.23pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.