UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

My understanding is that the scoping study was completed long...

1. 2,194 Posts.
    My understanding is that the scoping study was completed long before the JORC was released based on a 1, 5 & 10 Mtpa mining operation and not so much on the final resource figure...

Sure a couple more options have arisen with recent MGS breakthrough, though in essence the bulk of the work has already been completed and would possibly only require some fine tuning of the numbers, such as latest increase of contract pricing as an example which was not available when SS was initially completed.

These are all legitimate questions that have been raised and should really be directed at the executive team at UMC to get some clarification on instead of speculating and guessing here..

Anyone of us here has an entitlement to ring UMC and ask these questions as a shareholder...
    You certainly shouldn't feel in the least bit intimidated in contacting MM after all you are a part owner in the company and have a vested interest..

Given the company has publically indicated that the SS is to be released shortly after the maiden JORC it is certainly not an unreasonable request to have answered...

08 9481 0911 is the number for those who do not know it.
    I for one would certainly be interested on what some one comes back with regarding the SS and status of the current drillin program

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.