BMN 8.66% $3.27 bannerman energy ltd

Over this weekend I have been researching the websites of Forsys...

1. 2,902 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318

Over this weekend I have been researching the websites of Forsys metals & Uramin looking at what stage they are at compared with bannerman.

As you know , they are all neighbours in Namibia.

I knew already they were further ahead & have completed

Pre-feasibility & feasibility studies which are all build ups to whether development of a mine is economical/ or not!
    Areva has taken over Uramin....so forsys is maybe next for the russians or the chinese....lets hope bmn can keep them all away.

However,bannerman are now "fast tracking "straight into the bankable feasibility study....& I presume Alistair Clayton has got the big $$$$ to build the mine already set up.
    His resume states that he is experienced at this.

I googled "bankable feasibility study" & instantly had hours of reading about what can go wrong between "junior & major miners".
    Thank goodness bmn are not going 'cap in hand' to a major to get this project off the ground.

IMO in bannerman we have a confident management team that are jumping from the scoping study straight to the BFS. ....this will narrow the gap into production between the other two 'neighbours'.
    And bmn will then be the next australian listed company to be classed as "a near term producer."

As a long term holder I will be thrilled to see this all happen.

once a little 'spec' exploration company ;....

going from being granted EPL's last year to producing 'yellowcake' in 3-ish years time.

IMO this is incredible & pleased there are many others out there that are in on this as well...good luck & don't even worry about all this short term volatility...
    & look forward to reading the scoping study.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.27
Change
-0.310(8.66%)
Mkt cap ! $499.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.30 $3.40 $3.23 $6.799M 2.065M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24450 $3.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.28 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.