BMN 9.17% $2.18 bannerman energy ltd

scoping to bankable study., page-3

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    Its alright danube..dunworry about Kennas. The thread speaks for itself. I started that thread and the information in there is quality from a number of posters. Im just a supporter of BMN long term..but like I said the ASF forum contains a lot more technical investors so even when you remain bullish on stocks in downturns they think your crazy. I remember when the last correction was upon us and Kennas shorted all his stocks. Since that time my fund has increased 100%. He would of missed out on a lot of gains. I believe this correction will fizzle out eventually and quality stocks such as BMN/AOE/CFE will rise up. There are other quality stocks but they are just a few of what I own. I am extremely confident with BMN and its longterm prospects. Twice now BMN has started to turn upwards but then the momentum gets knocked down due to the US market getting smashed. As long as I continue to see positive reports..positive drill results and a positive scoping study the share price will look after itself in the longer term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.18
Change
-0.220(9.17%)
Mkt cap ! $389.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.35 $2.35 $2.16 $1.477M 667.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11233 $2.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.20 9126 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.