AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Damn, I really like this Compainies assets, low cash burn and...

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Damn, I really like this Compainies assets, low cash burn and the support of top shareholders but this is getting old.....

IK, I have always been your biggest fan but me and other MNM longs need some news/excitement/details/plans/costings.....

Yes, ALDP news was a shock for me and I assume many others.......

Yes, The BCP seems to have attracted some big fish with deep pockets but where does MNM fit in? How long do we need to wait for these negotiations???? 2 weeks, 2 months???

Please give us something soon....

What is going on with the Exergen BM JV. Its been a few weeks since the ALDP failure notice, surely Exergen had a plan B and MNM has some rights to that info.

I hope we finally start to mine the shallow high grade gold, looks like Gold has found some support and with some luck, we may get some progress and see higher gold prices in the next few months....

I would love to get a Mt Mulligan update, love to know what is going on with the Calcifer money. Are we any closer to some drilling today than we were a few months ago....

Yes, I am frustrated at this crap SP......who is selling with all this pending news and huge potential???

Bring on the TH and some news PLEASE....

what about the 4 KPI's for 2013? What were they for and are you still striving to reach the goals.....

sorry for the rant,,,I am in for the long run and I try to keep a finger on the pulse but I think we are all due some GREAT news so I can start to rest easily and enjoy my life when the MC goes above 30 million....

(If I had free cash I would not be complaining right now. I have been patient for 4 years now but sometimes you need to put your food down)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.