XJO 0.88% 7,959.3 s&p/asx 200

@maxi48 ... High "Club" member ... I'm back! Yes, I see your...

1. 2,596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1887
    @maxi48 ... High "Club" member ... I'm back!

Yes, I see your Gannish slant ... well, 66.7% of it! Our XJO is full of it atm if not Fibs 'n Forks!

Look at the following chart and its lines(yours in purple plus your ABC)...If you are alluding to the 5565 level as being a significant "Hotspot" to watch for then I support that.

1stly ... note the (grey) Fork; its OT is just above where we are; 1/2 its base(to midpoint)formed our 1st 3 wave up; that range has been repeated to yesterday's high = wave equality!(note also how its MT picked up our most recent swing low).

2ndly ... our 1st minor wave up(green) out of the 4607L ... its 1.618% extension at yesterday's H.

3rdly ... note the red TL ... from the preceding high to the start of your ABC ... extended ...."kissy, kissy".

4thly ... the number of times the 66.7% retrace/extension has re-occurred over the charts timeframe.

XJO_maxi_280716_ForksnFibs.png

And... just to show others where those yellow lines, and your downward sloping purple line, come from ... here's the LT Daily chart back to the 2009H.

XJO_maxi_280716_ForksnFibsLT.png XJO_maxi_280716_ForksnFibsLT.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.