XJO 1.25% 7,777.7 s&p/asx 200

Scotch Whisky Wednesday, page-5

1. 561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    for what it's worth and knowing that my words etched online may come back to bite me.....

I have a trendline on my charts that is the top of a channel running up to about 5580 - meaning we should see a little dip shortly....

In the same breath I have a gap noted at 5668.1 - meaning it may close that gap first.

nothing geopolitical is on the radar in the immediate future.... It seems a lot of companies finalise their dividends around August / September - meaning people may sell off around then

US presidential sideshow around November - meaning potential instability and therefore a sell off?

Its a very broad and general summary with little fact but I dare say IMO that the full extent of a pull back wont be seen until around Sept / Oct ..... that pull back target again in my uneducated opinion may be around 5200.

on this theory I predict we should start to see Martis re-enter the forums as the market breaks under 5400 (5400 is a short / medium term trendline I have in place)...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.