XJO 0.30% 8,099.9 s&p/asx 200

for what it's worth and knowing that my words etched online may...

1. 561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    for what it's worth and knowing that my words etched online may come back to bite me.....

I have a trendline on my charts that is the top of a channel running up to about 5580 - meaning we should see a little dip shortly....

In the same breath I have a gap noted at 5668.1 - meaning it may close that gap first.

nothing geopolitical is on the radar in the immediate future.... It seems a lot of companies finalise their dividends around August / September - meaning people may sell off around then

US presidential sideshow around November - meaning potential instability and therefore a sell off?

Its a very broad and general summary with little fact but I dare say IMO that the full extent of a pull back wont be seen until around Sept / Oct ..... that pull back target again in my uneducated opinion may be around 5200.

on this theory I predict we should start to see Martis re-enter the forums as the market breaks under 5400 (5400 is a short / medium term trendline I have in place)...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.