SGZ 0.00% 0.8¢ scotgold resources limited

theburbs, Crack on mate I just reposted the very same on...

1. 364 Posts.
    theburbs,
    Crack on mate I just reposted the very same on LSE.CO.UK on Saturday with the follow on as below ;
    Our project geologist , Nyree Hill was working on this , I think it's just the beginning

Coincidence ? Come to your own conclusion , I have
    Was the Structural survey to test the theory ? Mmm I wonder

When you look at the objectives below and then consider the results from the Initial Structural Survey are from the same area the chances look better than most of additional mines

This project aims to develop genetic models for gold and associated precious metal mineralisation through a multi-aspect study on mineralised and unmineralised veins in the Scottish Highlands. These models will assist Scotgold Resources Ltd in their regional exploration and to increase cost-effectiveness of drilling and exploration programs by developing key indicators for mineralisation. The multi-aspect approach aims to utilise stable isotope, fluid inclusion microthermometry and dating methods in conjunction with petrography and geochemistry to constrain the nature of mineralising events.

Objectives
    Examine new gold occurrences in Scottish Highlands and integrate data with data from Cononish.
    Develop paragenetic sequences for individual vein sets and place these within the genetic sequence of the wider area.
    Develop geochronology of vein sets within Scotgold’s exploration license areas in particular around Cononish and Glen Orchy.
    Assess the link between mineralisation and igneous bodies as potential heat and fluid sources through geochemical characterisation and dating.
    ----------
    Recent collaboration with Scotgold Resources (who are developing Scotland’s only gold mine at Tyndrum) has allowed evaluation of the placer gold signatures in the area surrounding the mine.
    The main findings of the research can be summarised:

1 The microchemical signature of a population alluvial gold grains is faithful to the host mineralisation.

2 Different styles of gold mineralization generate distinguishable microchemical signatures such that the technique permits informed speculation on the style of mineralization responsible for alluvial gold even when the bedrock source remains undiscovered.

3 The microchemical signature of a population of alluvial gold grains can be used to assess the number of different sources of mineralization contributing to that population.

4 In Britain and Ireland there is a correlation between the geology of the host rocks and the microchemical signature for sediment and meta-sediment hosted gold occurrences.

5 Gold from similar geological environments world-wide generates similar microchemical signatures.

6 In upland Britain and Ireland the degree of transport from bedrock source to alluvial occurrence is usually very small.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.