SGZ 0.00% 0.8¢ scotgold resources limited

scotgold wins approval for first uk gold mine

1. 661 Posts.
    What GREAT news!! Thanks Glen and Paul for your contributions and news links. Good work!

There is a lot of drilling for samples going on around the entire SGZ lease according to the June quarterly. Now that this issue is all but done and dusted we should get a good stream of upgrades on assay results hopefully :) Could be in the next quarterly which is due by end of the month I think.

I read on the iii forum a post where someone said Scottish gold is valued at x5 regular gold?! I've been searching for this post and can't find it but I have read something like that elsewhere. Seems too good to be true. You guys read anything about that?

Wow, the relieft is tremendous! It felt like a lifetime waiting for this day. Some rewarding times ahead.

The ann came only about 25min before the end of trading on the AIM it seems. Up 7.35%. A few people sold out big parcels before the ann but anything sold was snapped up quickly which is a great sign going forward.

A few ST sellers lined up on the ASX this morning. Nothing wrong with taking a bit of profit. We could see some volatility in the ST from this but then we will be getting news flow very soon. I'm going to hold off selling too much because I suspect any spp will be like the last one- 'you can apply for 1 share for every 4 you own' sort of thing.

Congrats to all those who had faith in Mr. Sangster and SGZ!! Woohoo!

Oh... and gold went up 3% overnight. Prices are about x2 what the SGZ feasibility studies were based on so we are sitting pretty.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.