Journos like sales can only work at the sheltered workshop for...

1. 11,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3082
    Journos like sales can only work at the sheltered workshop for good reason. No commercial network could afford to employ such a divisive elitists figure. They would lose viewers. That is the difference between commercial and state funded enterprise. If she was right wing you would have demonstrations marching in the streets. She is good at her job but if she got Shorten on there and did the same thing you can just imagine what would happen to sales career if he got elected. Ask Rudd and Gillard.
    The new head of the ABC is already moaning about cuts and his little leftie toddler seat isn’t even warm yet. The biggest victims and A holes at the same time.

shorten reckons people are asking ‘dumb’ questions about climate costings because he doesn’t know the answers. Like to see him try that on sales. Golden. No problem on the old Q&A of course. People are scared of Shorten and his knife. Old union tactic.
    Remember when Musk said that to an analyst? The lefty press went off its nut. This was all they needed after musk had a meeting with Trump. They turned on their own EV golden boy.
    Trust me (better that trusting Shorten), you are being conned. They are only interested in their jobs and power. I do like the way that these ABC types will be paying a lot of Shortens new taxes though. Don’t worry, they will all get pay rises to compensate but at least there will be some justice for a while. They get paid hundreds of thousands per year, so I suspect many are negative geared and own shares. These are the sorts of people Shorten is attacking with class warfare. Go figure.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.