Scott Morrison must be sacked NOW

1. 46,179 Posts.
    So the Australian government has now made it illegal for Australian citizens in India from returning to Australia.

Think about that for a minute.

It's now illegal for a citizen to return to their own country. Wtf

This effectively renders them stateless.

This is massive over reach by this fool.

No matter what the circumstances and no matter what is going on, there's no way it can be right that a country would slam the door shut on it's own citizens. I've always been reluctant to use the term but this really is unAustralian.

Morally, legally this is wrong. Very wrong. The Australian government has abandoned it's own people. What country is next?

North Korea would be proud. Can't leave Australia and now you can't come back either.
    Fortress Australia.

I've always been a strong advocate of ruthless border control and stopping illegal arrivals but these are our own citizens ffs.

We've never had a class system in Australia and now we do.

Citizens from India now have less rights than citizens like me in other countries.

How is that fair? How is that just?

Governor General you need to step in NOW and sack this fat fool, dissolve the parliament and let's have an election and a referendum on the issue.

Think it doesn't affect you? Think again.

If they get away with this, look forward to more erosion of your rights and freedom.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.