@Lapdog, I have only just seen your message and so here just now...

1. 15,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    @Lapdog, I have only just seen your message and so here just now send reply. I am not a rusted on Liberal believe me. Pauline Hanson always has my vote and others like her eg Australian Conservatives, Sustainable Australia etc as well as Libertarians like the LD's. Anyway, enough about me.

The point is I am not a rusted-on Liberal. Far from it. I have not voted Liberal for decades. I woke up to them in my 20's when they were so very venal in their early treatment of Pauline under the too-much-lauded John Howard.

As to this matter with ex-PM Morrison, I am speaking up for him because it is a beat-up and a pile-on and the enemies of Australia at Their ABC and across the swamp of social media are all into it.

There are plausible explanations as to why Morrison was sworn ( or decreed ) into multiple ministries. As the Governor - General has said, it was all licit and it is most certainly legal and it is ' not uncommon '.

The long and short of it is that this is another Lefty pile-on and like so much that the Left does it is ugly and nasty and personal.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.