Scott Morrison now up to three “secret ministry portfolios held but never disclosed”, page-262

1. 1,835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    This coming at the tail end of so many travesties inficted on the good people by our unfit to be P.M., P.M.Morrison, it begs the question, at what point are the people of Australia allowed to say "Enough"?

Recently P.M. Albanese put in place the perks Morrison will get after he leave Parliament, what a bloody travesty and a slap in the face the inumerable Australians Morrison went out of his way to negatively impact. Morrison when Minister for Social Service and Christian Porter put together and announced the since ruled as unlawful Robodebt automated debt recovery scheme, IMO that should have ended their time in Federal and only highlighted the absolutely shameless nature of both men.
    Now we have gone a long way down the road from there and there have been many similarly shameless episodes along the way with Morrisons fingerprints all over them.

If I was P.M. Albanese I would say to Scott Morrison, "I know you say you aren't ready to leave Parliament yet but I believe the people of Australia need the reminder of your time as P.M. namely you, removed from this place as soon as possible. So, either you leave in the next week of we take away your perks after you leave Parliament because they are a slap in the face to the many Australians who know you called the shots and deliberately unlawfully made their lives harder as demostrated by your Robodebt scheme, for which any person with the slightest sense of respect for the Australian people and the slightest sense of shame would have resigned for.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.