This is a very strange whinge thread IMO. I still recall when...

1. 41,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1007
    This is a very strange whinge thread IMO.

I still recall when Kim Beasley lost to Howard in the 'man overboard' fake news which was still not coined about 2 decades ago. It was either the primary or the collective preferential that highlight Kim being more popular but that is the nature of our unique preferential voting system. We need to move on from the Trump style conspiracy infection.

Times have changed when the Teal grouping is suggesting the 2 party duopoly is splitting hair. In fact if I recall, PH One nation actually moved Howard more right in order to wind back the votes lost. In this instance Libs under Scomo/Dutton shifter their further right leaning politics thereby shifting Lab right in order to maintain and win more of those Libs swing votes.

There really isn't much between Lab or Libs policies besides the obvious Climate Change. Foreign policy has a new veneer of diplomatic language makeover instead of the Dutton style jugular seeking rhetoric. Our relationship with China is shaped by one word, Biden's "YES". That is all we need to be aware of regardless if it is another bluff. That one word is the drying process that cements the Russia-China glue into a unipolar world. I am not sure if this is smart or dumb after all Biden has a team of experts elbowing for influence.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.