"Martin Bryant was not involved." ..seek help mate...you are...

1. 11,738 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    "Martin Bryant was not involved." ..seek help mate...you are totally sick.

Perhaps witnesses who saw Bryant murder people might bring you back to reality. But you idiots prefer to blame Mossad no mater how ridiculous that is.

Pauline and Peter Grenfell witnessed the brutal killings of Nanette Mikac and her two daughters, Alannah and Madeline. Pauline and Peter Grenfell witnessed Bryant gun down a mother and her two daughters.(Australian Story)He deliberately went towards that tree to murder a little child ... I was always just so sorry we couldn't save them, because they gave us the precious seconds to move away. So yes, we were lucky and we were fortunate, but that doesn't take away the pain of what happened to others. That stays with you.PaulineWe were up Jetty Road, and there was a lady with her two young girls, two little ones, and we were walking with them.They were trying to get out, same as us.The older of the two children, she was very fearful, and her mum said to her 'We're safe now pumpkin,' and she seemed to to feel better then.This car pulled up, we thought, "thank God, somebody's going to pick them up and can get them out of here."She walked towards the car, thinking it was a way out. The problem was, she walked right into (Martin Bryant).PeterI was standing almost at the passenger side door, and that's when I saw the gun on the front seat and I yelled out "It's him, run".PaulineWhen he got out the car his arm went on the mother's shoulder, and he was saying get down, get down, as she was begging for her children's lives.I saw the mother fall down, when he shot her, but I didn't really see the little girls.And I said 'The children, where are the children?', and Peter said, "He shot them".The little girl was behind the tree. He deliberately went towards that tree to murder a little child.A mother and her two children saved us, because — in effect that's what they did. They saved us.And I was always just so sorry we couldn't save them, because they gave us the precious seconds to move away.So yes we were lucky, and we were fortunate, but that doesn't take away the pain of what happened to others. That stays with you.

Nurse Lynne Beavis risked her own life when she ran to the Broad Arrow cafe as soon as gunman Martin Bryant left. One of the first victims she saw was Sarah Loughton. Sorry, this video is not yet available or has expiredNurse Lynne Beavis risked her own life when she ran to the scene of the massacre.(Australian Story)Being a nurse - I've seen dead people, I've seen blood, I've seen things like this - but what I saw in there nobody, perhaps (only) a soldier would know what it was like.I was at the far end of the penitentiary.I saw him come out and, being a nurse, I just kind of had thoughts of how I could help those people. So we actually went towards the cafe.And I went into the cafeteria and there were people everywhere. Bodies. It's just so indescribable what had happened in there.I thought at the time, being a nurse, I've seen dead people, I've seen blood, I've seen things like this but what I saw in there nobody, perhaps (only) a soldier would know what it was like. It was awful.One of the hardest things I remember was finding a young girl that was of similar build to my daughter and similar age to my daughter.And one woman was asking for her daughter. She said you'd know her, she's got a black hat on. I couldn't tell her that her daughter was dead.

Carolyn Loughton and her 15-year-old daughter Sarah were holidaying at Port Arthur. Sarah was killed, Carolyn was severely wounded. Sorry, this video is not yet available or has expiredCarolyn Loughton's 15-year-old daughter Sarah was killed in the Port Arthur massacre.(Australian Story)I'm seeing parts of the wall being chipped away and I'm seeing him with a very, very long gun. There is no yelling, there is no running. It's not like the movies, within split seconds people are either dead or they're flat on the floor pretending to be dead.I'm seeing parts of the wall being chipped away and I'm seeing him with a very, very long gun and I'm realising that we are now actually in here with a gunman. So this is all within split seconds. There is no yelling, there is no running. It's not like in the movies, within split seconds people are either dead or they're flat on the floor pretending to be dead.He then came, walked behind my daughter with the gun up. He was shooting people behind me in the souvenir part of the shop.She would have seen that and she stood up and the look of absolute terror on her face. I stood up, lunged at her, threw my arm around her neck and we dropped to the floor. Her head was exposed but her body wasn't.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-04-11/port-arthur-witnesses-recall-horror-of-bryant-mass-shooting/7317414

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.