SHC 0.00% 2.5¢ sunshine heart, inc.

Erb was rosa's boss and he signed off on everything. I think he...

1. 1,224 Posts.
    Erb was rosa's boss and he signed off on everything. I think he bought at 94 cents and now so/if a lawsuit he would say well i spent my own money

He had one job and to be honest so had the cfo claudia . And they messed it up
    But what gets on iur nerves is the constant hiding of info
    Even those who invest " single inst. investor " " dedicated healthcare investor "
    Its like ssh is a big secret and such

From the info i got is that no1 in the company knows whats going on except erb and claudia
    Also seems like erb is really stressed. Good to hear. If i was in the US i would have filed a lawsuit against the company and him personally.

Once they do the split were gone, u will never recover ur losses

I do hope they sell the company now

Btw , when market cap was 10m i emailed erb telling him i could sort iut a consortium who would buy the company for the double the market cap 20m. Told him if he doesnt or cant make this a success let someone else run it

His reply was he is not looking to sell the company at these valuations

And that they are working hard creating significant shareholder value

Brilliant eh !?

Forced the price down to benefit someone !? Ok ., bring it back up

But to benefit someone then want to go ahead and do the splits and we lose !? How is that fair!?

To hide material price sensitive news which could have minimized dilution !? How is that not cause for a case against him

Shambolic to say the least

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.