CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

scrap paper valuation, page-33

1. 4,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 584
    Yes, it is hard to believe Mihal, however you have surpassed your previously outstanding contributions.

This post will also go into a very short (fat) file along with a handful of other contributions, for reference.

Your timing of this most comprehensive post, is no random event I believe. I say this as we reach new highs and are on the brink of seeing attention drawn to CCC in the broader context of world events. Any reader who takes the time to appreciate the info and manner of your presentation would find it near impossible to argue against, I reckon.

Perhaps you might seriously consider forwarding this to which-ever industry journal is most appropriate. Indeed why not send it off to as many broking houses and relevent institutions as possible.

I have highlighted these two paragraphs where you mention that...

"As Dr Alex Cowie is fond of mentioning, there will be some very attractive acquisition opportunities falling into Don Turvey's lap, especially once the kind of cash flows I have indicated above eventuate. Say good bye to the mega-dilutions of 2010.

And soon we should know how those negotiations for more rail & port allocations went. Knowing the "social license"/goodwill Conti has with the SA authorities, as well as DT's clout & reputation in the SA coal industry, the company will surely secure these allocations."

Removing the spectre of dilution, securing the financial wear-with-all to act upon opportunities and having an A-Grade management team that is so highly regarded already in SA are all huge ticks-up for selling CCC from here, obviously.

We are aware that Don Turvey and co have a vision for the company as a near-term mid-tier producer. Your analysis reinforces the likely path they are on to achieve that goal. The sp now needs to continue with the momentum of recent weeks in order to push it well clear of any prying eyes. Perhaps, on reflection, you need to hold off on too much exposure just yet.

Simply BRILLIANT Mihal, thanks esp.

Pray-tell which coffee provides you with this clarity of thought?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.