PEK 2.78% 18.5¢ peak rare earths limited

screaming buy chart, page-30

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Didnt see the little retrace coming I must admit. Nothing to worry about, the smart money is going nowhere. We may net a few miagratory panicing ducks tomorrow if a few take flight from the NTU pond. Think thats a nice pond too but the panicing duck speicies takes fright easily! Lol! Have seen them fly off many a pond in my time probobly even been one from time to time. Lol!
    Thanks for the kind sentiment my about CYSOs Debono. No noise about that announcement yet that I have seen. Whatever happens that is really just play money and double not much is still not much! Lol! Will help me much more if news is good from the extra interest PEK would get from a positive CYS drill announcement. Worked out a while back not too spread too thin, thats when I sold out of most of my little holdings and backed up the truck to PEK and SSN. Should have twigged onto PEK/OA earlier was chatting to my broker at Patos yesterday and he told me the PEKOAs were trading at one stage last year for 0.5 cents! Doh!! Lucky ducks who got them! A different and far more intelligent speices to the Panicing pond duck!

Cheers all Tretch

[email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.