CXO 0.52% 9.7¢ core lithium ltd

SCREAMING BUY NEXT CASH COW, page-37

1. 4,530 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954
    Yep a lot of X trading going on today,could it be that Ganfeng or Yahua are selling more stock as the volume today is a fair amount more than the average. Shorts are going to be able to get out easily if this volume keeps up at this SP level unfortunately but most of the time it works that way anyway. One thing I do take away from the DSO sale is with a supposed short LOM in comparison to others by selling as they have makes me even more confident that the current LOM is a far cry from where management expect to be in a year or two otherwise they would just hold it up for processing to maximise profit margins. Caution in the markets is a priority atm with so much going on in relation to differing market scenarios to play out.
    S@P has a support level at 3520 which might become the next low before a bounce or with Fed news,disappointing earnings reports, Putin wanting to reinforce his stupidity with nuclear weapons short term lots to be careful of. VW also considering moving operations out of Europe with the poor gas supply outlook and others will follow if things get worse possibly creating a slowdown in the use of raw materials. Long term CXO is massive undervalue but the announcement re Tesla towards the end of the
    month will determine which way we go short term IMOO but either way the next month or two could prove a little tricky at least until inflation peaks. Good luck all CXO long termers if all my cautionary tales play out mostly positive $3 within six months is achievable easily.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
-0.001(0.52%)
Mkt cap ! $206.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.3¢ 9.4¢ $1.113M 11.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 359216 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 575074 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.