IOH 0.00% 70.0¢ iron ore holdings limited

screaming buy, page-10

1. 732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I certainly agree that we will see Iron Valley to production well before 2017, but would not go so far as to call other people's post drivel - but the beauty of this site is that you get to call it as you see it.

FMG have stated that this move is as a part of the push to 155mtpa - so they will be looking to ramp production up as quickly as possible here. Perhaps a little more infill drilling, PFS results no doubt to be handed over, a DFS while mining leases sorted out (I think environmentals are already approved?), and de-watering can be sorted on the fly as the first few years of production is above the water table.

So, a few years (FMG have done some very fast moves in the past) and we can see some production and dollars. I think that the money will come in fast (as the production will be ramping up to a lot more than 12mtpa) which is good for IOH as the prices are still nice and high, and also reduces the powerful effect of compounding any NPV discount rates being applied - ie if it all gets mined in 5-8 years then cash flow is high for those years.

Still hoping for the lotto win - just so I can top up on IOH :) !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.