MGX 2.44% 42.0¢ mount gibson iron limited

LPP08,No I'm not a ramper but I do like this stock.Have taken...

1. 176 Posts.
    LPP08,

No I'm not a ramper but I do like this stock.
    Have taken advice and had a look at steelguru.

Firstly what meltdown in China would you be referring to. An internal growth of 9% for the next couple of years is not what I call a meltdown. (OK export to the stupids Yanks and Europe may fall and is but who cares when their own growth will keep them powering on)

Second, Baosteel have mentioned that a major overhaul will be done to one of their furnaces probaly because its been flogged to death and is a rerason why cut back in steel. I would think this is smart management as fear spreads what better time to do it so it will be 100% again when everybody realises China will still grow and need steel for their own infrastructure.(Remember it is forecast that China will use as much steel in 10 years as America has in the last 100)

Thirdly, it is quoted that other steel manufacturers are cutting back to help support falling steel prices, Why is this? I would suggest to keep them high and another suggestion,I would rather think this would also help them in better negotion when it comes to ore prices, to help push them DOWN.

Third, steelguru also mention ESSAR steel in the USA cutting back. Who cares. Being in the Fabrication of steel and buildings I can tell you nearly all of our steel suppliers and opposition are looking at China for supply and at a growing rate. Why, beacause they are cheap and America is not, hence why I don't care about ESSAR, it's all China.

Lastly, I appreciate different opinion but just anti stupid comments like won't be around at X-Mas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.010(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $510.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.0¢ 42.0¢ 40.5¢ $1.108M 2.659M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4572 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 179187 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.