IIQ 2.61% 56.0¢ inoviq ltd

HTert was the Sienna product that came into the merger and Bard...

1. 891 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    HTert was the Sienna product that came into the merger and Bard was what Bard1 brought in. HTert is old tech and small volume, will never amount to much I don’t think it’s our future. Bard is now with the founder for development and Inoviq get royalties on lung cancer and full rights on the rest of and when ?? That was all that was said on it yesterday in the Chairman report.
    Exo Net RUO kits are a different matter altogether, they only recently announced the joint marketing agreement with Promega so we are yet to get the benefit of that alliance and in diagnostic tests it seems from yesterday most of the action is around Sub B 2m and lots of things happening and announcements due pre end of year.
    summary I took out was Exo Net significant revenues commencing next year as joint marketing agreement kicks in. Sub B 2m results end of this year , establishing commercial partnerships next year and significant revenues 2025.
    Within my biotech spec stocks IIQ is looking way the strongest bet and the team although it’s taken awhile have done a great job of turning around two pretty lacklustre companies Sienna and Bard1 into a VERY promising multi stream near revenue company with great prospects and with David W onboard a big future.
    Lots more to come I feel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.61%)
Mkt cap ! $59.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
57.5¢ 58.0¢ 56.0¢ $41.63K 72.96K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 18565 56.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.5¢ 4488 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.