CYP 2.44% 20.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

Today was the day that Mesoblast and Cynata shareholders found...

1. 2,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1185
    Today was the day that Mesoblast and Cynata shareholders found common ground, by way of JB's wall or words, psycho nonsense regarding Hector. That really happened.

There was no psycho nonsense pledge.

I just can't refute all the self serving misrepresentations - I have to let some of them go. But its not possible to organize with other shareholders and focus on common goals and objectives if basic standards aren't upheld.

You think for yourself - that's good - but you are nearly impotent to make any difference because you won't go to meetings and speak your mind - which is a shame because you've a good mind.

Forums like this one people can talk to each other if they choose to - but values come through too. Also biases - an overwhelming bias that hits hotcopper is the short term trading bias that sees traders on any stock find common ground against anyone they want to marginalise so as to create a better environment for their lemon trading. Nothing I can do about that bias.

You can say "the day that Mesoblast and Cynata shareholders found common ground" but its never hard to have some shareholders (traders, the butt hurt, the feeling disrespected) come together to oppose someone that doesn't treat them with the respect they feel they deserve - that's basic psychology.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $36.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $19.42K 101.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8208 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 9829 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.