CYP 1.82% 27.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

And you probably find some 1,000 pre-cash flow positive...

1. 7,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6965
    And you probably find some 1,000 pre-cash flow positive bio-techs listed globally, and many more outside the sector, with the same standardised 'going concern' caveat in the audited accounts.

Why this required a separate thread for a standard auditing caveat defeats me. A normally intelligent poster, if a little bombastic at times.

The company has stated its expectated cash runway so many times now, and we normally have the down-rampers ignorantly clouding the guidance, now even long-term holders doing the same! How many times do the CEO and Chair have to reiterate the slow down in spend:

"In accordance with ASX rules, the “Estimated quarters of funding available” reported in item 8.5 of the Appendix 4C is calculated by dividing the cash at the end of the quarter by the net operating cash outflows in the previous quarter, and the result of this calculation is 2.2 quarters of funding available. However, as the net operating cash outflows in the previous quarter were not representative of forecasted expenditure in the year ahead, this is not consistent with the Company’s expectations. The Company currently expects its cash runway to extend into the 2025-26 financial year. In item 6 of the Appendix 4C cash flow report for the quarter, payments to related part." (my embolden).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $48.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 28.5¢ 26.5¢ $71.17K 257.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 145786 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.