DML 0.00% 1.9¢ discovery metals limited

Yeah Acaca, I just got an email from China, they said they've...

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Yeah Acaca, I just got an email from China, they said they've decided not to build any more buildings or devices that contain copper. China was only allowed to grow for 10 years, now they have to stop, they had their chance. Now we're going to wait seven years for the next third world country to have their ten year crack at modernisation. Word is India are spewing, that hadn't read the updated play book and they thought they were allowed to grow concurrently with China, South America, Eastern Europe and South East Asia, not to meniton the US' overdue infrastructure maintenance.

If you're referring to the rate of growth slowing, then fair enough, but remember the size of the pie that's growing is bigger now, so you need fatser expansion just to keep level with last year's volume consumption. If you're referring to the rate of the big miners' expansion, then you may have a point there in the short term, due to increasing costs and the above mentioned slowing of growth. But in the face of declining grades and, at present, constrained supply, I think you're a little off the mark in calling an end to the current rate of usage of commodities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.