HDR hardman resources limited

re: counter bid has to come Hardmano - my sentiments exactly.I...

1. 211 Posts.
    re: counter bid has to come Hardmano - my sentiments exactly.

I don't care that there has been a derisory bid - that will flush more out - thats good.

Its this p*ss weak board that we have.

Whats really p*sses me off is that the Hardman board has committed themselves to this offer like a marriage - with you please a break fee!!!! A break fee if you please for a really low ball offer!!!

The deal they have made is derisory. Why not just entertain a bid - and let the market decide - why give their endorsement - and agree to a break fee? Are these people mad?

AND ----- AND AND -- no other company will be able to do due diligence without triggering the break fee!!!!!

And now the board is hopelessly compromised in dealing with news - see an earlier post of mine somehwere.

Good news - what will be the board discussion..

Two possible glimpeses into the future for a fly on the wall...

Potter - " this news is not equal to the break fee - so lets not announce it..."

Carroll - " the possibility of a great Guyanne farmin has to be tempered with a careful management of costs - can we have KPMG look at the petty cash disbursement arrangements before we sign off on this - I am sure KPMG will not be able to do this until February..."

And as for KPMG - be very careful - this is a very low ball bid - and a favourable report could become very unstuck by very short term news shortly after any marriage is consumated - partners beware - remember Enron - or best still - maybe not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.