RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

screwed , page-11

1. 5,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    "Yeh but drarthur trading isn't my form of income and to put 2K in with the i don't give a damn attitude is great. When your talking about putting 100K in your probably better off putting your money in a much less risky investment hell I know i wouldn't be putting that much into a company like RRS / somalia - 5 years ago. Somalia you would have to be nuts to put that much into it."

marc, there are some one these boards that have put in over $1m into RRS. Each to their own, it's not for anyone to judge the rational of those putting huge amounts of money into somalia. But to compare $2k to 6 or 7 figures is pointless as we are talking about different ball games at different investment levels.

My point regarding pump and dumps...I think you have totally missed it. But I will say though you there are many stocks that have P&D's on the ASX, there arent many stocks where a director tells shareholders what will eventuate and then gets threatened with legal action when it doesnt eventuate ( this legal threat can be thanked for the extension of 2007 options). Disclosure is a real problem.

As for get rich quick schemes...some believe RRS is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.