RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Gentlemen, i have indeed been monitoring this thread and for...

1. 3,351 Posts.
    Gentlemen,
    i have indeed been monitoring this thread and for that matter, Range Resources as an outfit, for these past couple of months. Looking through their reports and financials, it does seem that management seem to be paying themselves an awful lot of money for their ambitions for the firm and constantly diluting shareholder value at will.

I am well aware of the fact that many in here will attest to the capabilities of management and their prowess in getting things across the table. BUT being in the oil and gas business gives me a thorough understanding of the costs and operational expertise it would take to get their projects going. In that sense.....

Investors, please take the time to carefully look through the projects, the relevant push indicators and capabilities of management. One will not even need to look at the political climate of the jurisdiction that is governing the tenements (i.e. Puntland). In the current economic climate and the projected volatility that is predicted to happen in 2010, it would be disheartening to discover investors losing money on a lack of personal due diligence.

Aside, Africa Oil (i.e. RRS's partner) would be a better and more prudent investment to take hold of. Management in that firm is well-known and are pioneers and game changers in the Oil, Gas and Mining industries. The Lundin Group are premier players of mining in a global scale and are heavily financed in all departments. However, if RRS can keep their relationships stronger and closer then Africa Oil's management to Puntland's governing body, this could be a company maker for RRS. I seriously doubt this though.

Long story short - please be cautious.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.