RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

screwed , page-35

1. 3,351 Posts.
    the painter,
    deserving recognition on being able to get Africa Oil is warranted but that should not be the basis of investing. One needs to do a proper due diligence, of which includes:

- property
    - people
    - political climate
    - price of share
    - financings
    - number of shares on issue / market cap
    - push indicators
    - PR firms in place etc

If your question is in if i had done any research into these plays, i would state that i have. I am well aware of whom Africa Oil is (being a shareholder) and several of Lundin's other plays. I had invested in his father's (i.e. Adolf Lundin) companies a while ago and am quite certain that most of their projects are winners.

As you might already know, AOI has already mapped out a timeline for their drilling on the Somalia prospects and have a great many drillings to work on for 2010 and 2011. Their management and operational expertise is without question.

With RRS, there is no doubt that they are sitting on some good prospects and on their ability to bring in AOI as a majority partner. I would not even put it past them to do a takeover of RRS in the coming future. But, my concern lies with their disclosure and the nature of their transactions. People are an important factor in all investments and i was just advising all to be cautious with this play.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.