RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

screwed , page-7

1. 5,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    marcmarcoz, the probvlem is that you cant compare small time betting with high stakes gambling. $2k v's $100's k; the problem is not that you dont know the risk, the problem is that when you have deceptive ann's and adeceptive register and loose lips in management telling stories of what is to eventuate, which as it happens never does.

For me, if I were to lose $2k, I wouldnt give a damn either. However over the past 12 months RRS the ticker has been good to me, but I still dont give a damn about the company, you see, when I took off the rose coloured glasses I saw trading opportunities a plenty and took the opportunities.

For those that think the company of 5 years ago is a far cry different to the company of today. Why then with all the boxes ticked is the company still trading at penny dreadful levels and why then are some "GUN" traders (former RRS consultant) still shrewd enough to enter the register just before ann's and dump on the exit. Though the retail holders think this company is above board after we saw the evening ASX ann yesterday it's obvious even teh regulators have concerns about disclosure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.