RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

screwed , page-9

1. 2,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 891
    Yeh but drarthur trading isn't my form of income and to put 2K in with the i don't give a damn attitude is great. When your talking about putting 100K in your probably better off putting your money in a much less risky investment hell I know i wouldn't be putting that much into a company like RRS / somalia - 5 years ago. Somalia you would have to be nuts to put that much into it.

The point is now it is at 6c....you won't need to outlay that 100K. If people are pumping and dumping before announcements umm is that anything new on the ASX????? my portfolio consists of other stocks and everyone of them has performed a pump and dump it's not exclusive to just RRS - who the hell can keep a secret in the corporate world you just have to tell one person and the next thing you know its on my facebook page hahahha.

All i am saying is there is an opportunity to not outlay your life savings in a stock that has oil coming from the ground. If you want to keep on going about past history and past conspiracy's your probably better off investing in safe blue chip stocks.

RRS is not a get rich quick scheme it may make u a few pennies it might not - If you have been burnt once before well hopefully the wounds would have healed or just move on.

If your not happy sell and move on or be like rupe wait till they kick you out.

Everyone provides all these warnings of doomsdays and they have been providing these warnings for over 5 years, can't they just move on or have they got alteria motives.

This is Range's strongest run if progress isn't made in 2010 I doubt they will ever make it.

Be strong Doc and keep an open mind...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.