AEV 0.00% 0.5¢ avenira limited

scrip offer for bonaparte diamond mines, page-137

1. 7,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Oh my , some of you guys make out it is such an unusual situation that directors cross over into a number of other companies and also that it is unusual that mergers happen between these companies with cross directorships .Where the hell have you all been .It is not uncommon at all .Many companies that have been spun off have cross directorships .Why the hell is it a conflict of interest ?
    This is capitalist business ,not politics ,and conflict of interest is generally not a problem in this arena .
    Each individual holder has to make their own mind up whether it is a fair and reasonable deal ,and if the sum of the two companies can complement each other .The directors are well within their company rights under ASIC rules to undertake this merger .Who gives a **** whether the directors are the same .Thaat only makes a merger more compelling .
    On top of that, its obvious many of you know nothing about dredge mining verses open cut ,but you are prepared to tear into the directors for proposing this deal .Do you really think they would be doing it if it was not advantageous to the new entity ?
    The directors will still own the same amount of BON and MAK in the merged company . All I can say is that the bitching and back stabbing is unjustified ,and bought about through ignorance .
    Do the research into the prospects of BON ,and research other dredging operations ,before making ill informed judgements .
    I had previously researched similar operations to the one BON proposes ,and believe it is very doable .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $484 88.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2947616 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 10091525 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.