AEV 33.3% 0.4¢ avenira limited

scrip offer for bonaparte diamond mines, page-97

1. 1,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    exactly... they will be down to just over $2M in cash, and UCL will be digging deep again... I don't know why those Iranians that UCL are dealing with don't just try to push them over the edge... cos if UCL runs out of money (very very likely), then obviously BON or MAK stand to take out the Sandpiper tenements, from the original vendors, and the Iranians get to take all of the Mehdiabad project...

BON will have the same luck in getting cash as UCL has had... look at the rights issues of UCL, MXR, ARU... all with projects that are great for medium to long-term, but none of them came off, and the take up was very small indeed... so the reality is that because of BON's diamond projects having to be put on hold due to world's diamond prices (and I must admit I am extremely disappointed about the part stating that Savanna was not delivering what was hoped for...) there is even less chance for them to raise funds easily... the diamonds were supposed to give them about $2M per annum, and it was supposed to be successful now... but that's not going to happen... so BON will have cash of just over $2M on 01 April 09 to start getting stuck into a pre-feasibility or feasibility study on the Sandpiper.... not good...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.002(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.396M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $7.69K 1.633M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 21648656 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 271952 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.