BIT 2.70% 3.8¢ biotron limited

You say this after we get the attention and help of the FDA and...

1. 486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    You say this after we get the attention and help of the FDA and have a human trial for HIV on Australian soil nearing completion. Many patients yet to finish, but many more completed and results being examined as they come in.

How much pain do you think MM went through when she lost those 5 000 000 options and then almost immediately faced a first strike vote?

She is not sitting around knitting at the moment, of that I am certain. There are more oppies on the table and not long to the AGM.

It is a fair call to get nervous about funding, but this is the first legitimate reason I have ever seen to be worried. Every accusation so far, has been answered and proven false. But it seems those making the accusations have a lot of time and motivation to put up endless mountains of false statements. A lot of them are very clever. Digging in and shining the light on where they are wrong would take an equally large team and a huge amount of time.

On this sight we have a massive tag team of people working to heap effluent on Biotron's work and none of it has ever had any basis in reality.

I was seriously thinking of getting off this site after I became annoyed enough to have a, likely unwarranted, dig at KPT but today's gems remind me of why I keep an eye on the threads.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $34.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $68.85K 1.794M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150000 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 349950 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.