BIT 3.70% 2.6¢ biotron limited

Please don't convince yourself that everybody who raises...

1. 3,643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 548
    Please don't convince yourself that everybody who raises questions or concerns or who doesn't currently hold shares is making "accusations" or is "working to heap effluent on Biotron's work". You might not like what you read but that doesn't make the questions or discussion any less relevant.

I believe that almost everybody on here wants to see Biotron succeed, myself included. I personally have corrected false statements by some current shareholders who have possibly innocently made false statements and it was only yesterday that I did so reminding people that MM did in fact have a current and significant stake in BIT and that there was no reason to believe that her interests were not aligned with that of shareholders, despite inaccurate claims to the contrary.

I have repeatedly said since May 30 that shareholders should be prepared for a capital raising as the most likely outcome even though some people want to swallow the party line 100% that it can only possibly be non-equity fund raising. This discussion isn't "heaping shite on the company" but engaging in informed discussion about what likely happens from here. Personally as I have said a number of times, I don't think of a capital raising as a bad thing and will finally resolve one of the the big outstanding short term risks for shareholders. Less risk = good.

The fact is most of the false stuff isn't made by non-holders or anybody wanting to see the company fail. Most of the false stuff is made by people who appear to want to shut down conversations because it might scare away innocent newbies who are the ones they are hoping will buy in and drag up the share price. As a person who has been invested in Biotron and many other such stocks discussed on HC over multiple decades I have seen this many times.

If as we hope it can, the company produces a deal or results which will lead to a deal then legitimate discussion about any failings, mis-steps, or things they could have done better along the way isn't going to hold back the incoming tide / flood any more than statements about fake funding options or multiple bidders is currently able to hold back the tide which has been going out.

The truth can be offensive. It can be upsetting. It is often uncomfortable particularly when it doesn't support where we want to be or where we want to see it going. But we don't live in China or other such countries whereby we go to any lengths to conceal the truth and only allow the official story written by the party to be published and discussed. Not liking it doesn't change the fact that it happened and getting upset with those that remember or want to find out what actually happened isn't reasonable.

Any intelligent investor want to know the full picture, warts and all and decide what they want to invest in. The discussion above wouldn't stop me investing in BIT personally but I already know from many years of investing in BIT how many different tries they have had at getting a commercial proposition for BP against various viruses. Thats what makes them high risk / high reward.

You seem to feel that the 8000 or so posts over 168 pages on a thread entitled "$10 billion deal" is all okay because its "the reward" but any discussion which exposes the "risk" should never be spoken of and anybody who does so must be an evil villain. Can you see how this may be a little irrational?

Seriously, at this point what the company needs is a $10 million injection, then on to bigger things. I hope to see this happen in coming weeks then the discussion can move on to HIV results and that long elusive partner to fund phase 3. Only then is it reasonable to even talk about billion dollar deals.

Now step back from the edge and put your toys back in your pram. Nobody here is going to deprive you of the reward if BP comes a knocking and on behalf of all evil villains I hope you make a fortune and that I will see you at the $1 party. Toot toot. All aboard. Not long now.

PS. I'll ask Scoots to draw you a nice picture to cheer you up. It worked for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $23.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $8.415K 322.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 37530 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.