SEN 0.00% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

scrooge CEO and board

1. 1,086 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    In todays conference call the CEO said he and Board intend to accumulate all income. There will be no dividends and the idea of capital consolidation is undecided. He also said the possible acquisitions being looked at were expensive and would not be EPS immediately accretive and in fact would require financial support. The only people benefiting from the success of this company are the CEO, other staff, and Board - this is unacceptable ! Small shareholders should be getting a financial reward - that is the purpose of being a shareholder. CEO and Board are obstructing the small shareholder ownership relationship. I will use the AGM to vote against Board members re-election and motivate the CEO to attend to small shareholders interest. I invite all small shareholders to take assertive action in the re-orienting of the CEO and Board. Please suggest how an ongoing influence may be exerted in the repositioning of CEO and Board attitudes as i am intending to exert whatever influence i can over time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $3.912K 300.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1368323 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 313023 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.