SEN 0.00% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

scrooge CEO and board, page-15

1. 9,326 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 512
    Aabbaadd, maaaate, your suggestion that shareholders aren't benefitting from SEN's success is laughable.

In July/August of 2013 the SP was around 1 cent. Fast forward two years and it peaked at 22 cents. That's what i call a stellar run that was of great benefit to shareholders.

Okay, the SP has drifted lower since then but just about every other metric you could apply or that is generated by the company is showing strong growth, if not startling improvement.

As i've said elsewhere, SEN is starting to see the sort of growthusually reserved for resources companies.

The SP is consolidating around current levels for now, but these levels will look cheap as chips in 2 or 3 years on sales of the new products outlined in the annual report. Again, this capital growth in the SP will benefit holders.

I'm happy to forego any dividend and so provide the board and management with the sort of generous financial flexibility to grow the company anyway they see fit.

Remember, the board and i'm sure management have plenty of skin in the game so our interests are aligned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $108 8.322K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 51678 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 537 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.40am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.