BP8 0.00% 0.1¢ bph global ltd

"The reinstatement process, unless it's done on the same day or...

1. 321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    "The reinstatement process, unless it's done on the same day or with in 2 days, always feels like a re-compliance exercise...hence my opinion previously that the sooner we come out of the halt, the better for any company in this position. Then the added expectations that the news must be good if it's taking this long and another camp annoyed with their capital stuck/lost opportunity to invest elsewhere."

Reading recent posts, it's exactly playing out as how I thought it would above. Anger and frustration, about not knowing what's happening behind the scenes and more importantly what the future is. Seeing market runners every day makes us feel to kick this dog out of the portfolio as soon as we could. The relief one achieves when getting his/her capital back after stuck in a suspension, not knowing whether it'll come to light at all, is second to none. Unless the deal is spectacular many probably would feel why it took so long to announce this and feel negative about it, even though the same deal would've made a different impact if it were released in early Oct.

I feel these emotions too, it's hard not to when you invest your hard earned money. But, the one thing I'll do when/if we come out of suspension is - look at the JV on the face value of it, and treat it as if it were released when it's supposed to be in early Oct, plus take into consideration the recent financial reports, rather than taking my frustration/revenge out on the stock.

Personally, in my own opinion, yeah there have been disclosure issues which I am happy to take it on the chin and accept as these are part and parcel of putting money in a nanocap. For me, as long as they are not financial coverups, directors splurging my money on their lifestyle, fraudulent transactions....there are heaps of examples of these types btw, I am ok to accept this shortcoming and move on looking forward.

Whether it's a hemp deal or a seagrape deal, as long as it's decent I feel we are way behind our peers in mcap, considering the revenue and future potential in either of these sectors.

That's my take on the whole drama. Now we wait....

All IMO, please DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.